Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-25 Origin:Site
Whenever the speed of the equipment needs to be controlled, then we need the help of a reducer, because the equipment can achieve the function of controlling the speed. The following is an introduction about its output revolutions. Through the understanding of output revolutions, efficiency can be improved.
1. The output speed of the reducer is the input speed of the equipment.
2. The transmission ratio refers to the ratio of the speed of the motor to the speed of the equipment. AC four-pole motor, 1440 revolutions per minute, reduction ratio is 1:10, and its output speed is 144 revolutions per minute.
3. If the load is rated, the output speed is smaller than the theoretical value.
4. If it is alone, the speed ratio is: the transmission ratio of the internal gear of the reducer. In the gear reducer, the product of all the large gear teeth divided by the product of all the small gear teeth is the speed ratio.
5. If the motor and the reducer are integrated, such as a miniature reduction motor, the output of the motor is toothed, and it meshes with the gear on the reducer, then the reduction ratio is: the product of the number of teeth of all driven gears divided by all The product of the number of teeth of the driving gear is the speed ratio.
By understanding the output revolution of the reducer, we can use it to control the speed of the equipment more efficiently. We can make good use of it and improve efficiency based on the knowledge we have learned, which plays a very important role.